Pages

Tuesday 27 May 2014

Finding China

Finding China
My name is Gina  I live in Auckland. I have an amazing story to tell!  I've always wanted to go to China, In Shanghai so that's when I told my parents. My mum and dad said, “ yes”  and me and my family were excited.


When I got to china I could not speak Mandarin but then I got used to the language and  could respond back in Mandarin! It took me a few days to settle into China. The school there was challenging and difficult most specially learning the language.  My parents worked alot in Auckland so I boarded in school. There were two problems one of them was the lack of privacy for there were no doors for the toilets!But it was fine cause we were all girls unfortunately for the boys there was worse and when I say worse I mean worse there were tissues everywhere and the taps were dripping and so the girls could not sleep while the tap was dripping. The second problem was… I had no friends literally. But I had found a solution to that I mingled and that's how I made a friend.


Screenshot 2014-05-08 at 07.23.50.pngLooking back   Auckland made me realize I've become my own person besides that. The school cafeteria food is yuck back  in Auckland I would have had  rice and mince with vegetables and meat mmm… And the school beds had bugs I tell you bugs! so thats why I got… Itchy bites. Back home I would not have itchy bites. Well you see what
I had to live with!!!


That was my experience of finding China.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Gina,
    That was a great China experience. How long did you stay in China? You have problems with language and friends. I am glad that you mingled and tried your best to make the most of the situation. Phew!! You must be glad to be back in Auckland.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great trip Gina you made me come to China.

    ReplyDelete