Pages

Wednesday 11 February 2015

digital learning




WALT evaluate our digital learning.
Screenshot 2015-02-11 at 12.34.25 PM.pngIn our digital classroom we learnt how to research on different  things. For example we researched on animals, places and sometimes important people. Our chromebooks helped us learn new applications and new information. I liked the application thinglink because I was allowed to get pictures, videos and websites. Then I could put them together after that it would form a nice scene.

Next time I, want to learn how to make a movie. I believe digital learning is important because you could work anywhere as long as that place has internet, or you could work without internet if you could download your work. You could also work in your own timing. Those are the reasons why I think digital learning is important.  

No comments:

Post a Comment